Welcome to FENACI – National Federation of Real Estate Brokers/ Federação Nacional dos Corretores de Imóveis
Founded in 1986, FENACI is a trade union federation with over 20 years of experience representing approximately 150,000 real estate professionals. Its main goal is to promote the professionalism of Realtors, their technical training and the principles of ethics and professional conduct. Union participation in FENACI has grown steadily through the years.
Key FENACI objectives:
- Coordinate associated unions’ activities
- Represent the professional class before federal, state and city public powers
- Present the claims of its associates
- Encourage harmony among class members
- Stand up for the ideals of social justice
As a non-profit organization, FENACI’s administration is handled by a Board of Directors comprised of Councilors from the associated Unions, whose deliberations are taken by Ordinary and Extraordinary General Assemblies. Once a year the association convenes a national meeting of the associated Unions and every two years it holds The Brazilian Conference of Real Estate Brokers.
, São Paolo, September 2012.